Jessica Moore, better known as (Jess Hilarious) is a American comedian and actress best known for her videos on Instagram and was also one of the recurring cast members since Season 9 until Season 10 of Wild 'N Out on MTV.
Jessica "Jess Hilarious" Moore is a 25 year old comedian and mother of one child, her son Ashton. She's in a relationship with her loving boyfriend Chris (aka Hood Woody from Toy Story). Jess started off her comedy in skits. She captured the attention of thousands within weeks with her witty humor. Shortly after, she introduced herself to the stage where she began her craft in stand-up comedy. Since then Jess has been storming the stage with her funny and keeping us entertained with her big personality and unique creativity. Her success has grown rapidly, opening up for the legendary comedian/actor Martin Lawrence in her hometown of Baltimore City. Jess has been featured on networks such as BET, VH1, TMZ and Centric. Till this day, Jess is working hard as ever to further her craft and expand her resume, hoping to one day be featured on the big screen. In 2018, she won the BET Social Award for "Clapback", being the first celebrity to win the award ever. Recently, Moore will be starring as "Tiffany" in the new Fox sitcom, Rel.
- She is 26 yrs old.
- Her birth sign is Aquarius .
- She has appeared in 12 episodes in Season 9 and 12 episodes in Season 10.
- She is also known for her Instagram series "Jess with the Mess".
- She also had a feud with former Wild 'N Out cast member, Corey Holcomb.
- She has also garnered controversy for the pictures she took with her son while she was nude.
- She also had a feud with rappers including Meek Mill, Hazel E, and Azalea Banks.
- She is also famous for saying "Ayyyyah!"