Karlous Miller, also known as (Dirty Bacon) is an American comedian, actor, and rapper who is best known for being one of the recurring cast members since Season 5 of the improv comedy show Wild 'N Out on MTV and MTV2. He also had roles on Comic View, Hell Date, Yo Momma, Bill Bellamy's "Who Got Jokes", and Black Card Revoked. Miller has also gathered attention as one of the main hosts for the podcast 85 South Show with Chico Bean and DC Young Fly.
Karlous is the only comedian in the world that was born in Oxford, Mississippi. He soon moved to Atlanta to pursue a career as a stand-up comedian. He landed a role on MTV's "Yo Momma" and was featured on season two as one of the semi-finalists of Bill Bellamy's "Who Got Jokes". In 2008, Karlous was featured on the second season of the BET prank-dating series, Hell Date. He's also worked with headlining comedians and artists such as Katt Williams, Daniel Tosh, Case, Gucci Mane, Doug Benson, Dem Franchise Boyz, and Jermaine Durphi. Karlous currently resides in Atlanta, GA where he continues to perfect his craft in comedy. Since 2015, himself, DC Young Fly, and occasionally Chico Bean host a podcast called the "85 South Show". Miller also has a 30 minute comedy special that is available on comedian Kevin Hart's "Laugh Out Loud Network" and the special also premiered on the Starz network.
Miller announced in an interview with “The Breakfast Club” that he is no longer a cast member. Though the twelfth season was originally suppose to be his last, Miller returned back to the show as a recurring cast member during the production of Season 13.
- He is 35 yrs old
- His birth sign is Aries.
- He has worked with Gucci Mane.
- He has travelled around the world.
- He is the only comedian ever to be born in Mississippi.
- He has eight siblings.
- He worked as a firefighter in his hometown before becoming a comedian.
- He has a son from a previous relationship with comedian Ashima Franklin.
- He is most known on the show for his "Sucka MC Battles" with fellow cast member, Chico Bean.
- He has appeared in every episode in Seasons 5, 8, 10 and 11. He has appeared in 11 episodes in Season 6, 13 episodes in Season 7,15 episodes in Season 9 and 10 episodes so far in Season 12.