Michael Blackson is a Ghanaian actor and comedian best known for his appearances in films such as Next Friday, Repos, and Meet the Blacks, also starring in television shows such as Living With Funny, ComicView, and Judge Joe Brown. As of Season 8, he was one of the recurring cast members of Wild 'N Out on MTV.
Michael Blackson has been doing stand up, film, and television for 20 years. He came to America in the late 80's and spent three years in North New Jersey before moving to Philadelphia where he settled and began pursuing his dream to become a comedian. Having to been inspired by the comedy of Eddie Murphy, Blackson started his career in the 90's in the Philadelphia area and has become the "African King of Comedy". He began getting notable attention from his appearance as "Angry African Man" in the comedy film, Next Friday starring Ice Cube and Mike Epps, he's also appeared in the film, Repos which was written and produced by Master P. Blackson also released his top-selling sketch CD, Modasucka: Welcome to America. He's also had appearances on shows such as 30 Rock, Chappelle's Show, Diddy Presents Bad Boys of Comedy, and his main role on the Oxygen Network show, Living with Funny.
- He is the only Ghanaian cast member on the show.
- He has appeared in 7 episodes in Season 8.
- He's also appeared on the skits from Chief Keef's Bang Pt.2 mixtape.
- He also appeared on Judge Joe Brown as a defendant for not showing up to a gig, he lost the case after.
- He also co-stars on the Oxygen Network show, Living with Funny with fellow cast member, DeRay Davis.
- He got a lot of social media attention from his performance in the Wildstyle of the "Trina" episode.
- As of season 10 he is an recurring cast member.