Pete Davidson is a American actor and stand-up comedian. As of Season 5 until Season 6, Davidson was one of the new recurring cast members of Wild 'N Out on MTV2. He was also a series regular on other MTV shows such as Guy Code and Failosophy. In September 2014, Pete joined the cast as a featured player in the 40th season of Saturday Night Live on NBC.
Pete hit the stage at the age of 16. Since then Pete has toured North America, playing colleges, comedy clubs, and theaters. Pete made his standup television debut on Gotham Comedy Live and later had appearances on Adam Devine's House Party, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and The Underground with Dave Atell. Pete stars in three MTV programs: he was a recurring cast member on Wild 'N Out on MTV2, Guy Code, and Failosophy. Pete made his stand-up debut on Comedy Central. Pete also had his film debut as a small role of "Stinkfinger" in Nick Cannon's directorial debut film, School Dance, which was released on July 2, 2014. Pete also went on a nation-wide tour with Cannon. He also had a role in the Fox comedy pliot Somber Companion, but did not make it ultimately to series. In September 2014, Pete joined the cast on the 40th season of the sketch-comedy Saturday Night Live, as a featured player. Davidson was also one of the roasters in the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber.
- He is the second Wild 'N Out cast member to be a cast member on Saturday Night Live, first being original cast member, Taran Killam, he is also the youngest cast member since he was born in the 1990s.
- He was also of the cast members to also have a role on Guy Code.
- His father was a firefighter who died in the 9/11 attacks.
- His last season as a cast member was Season 6, only being a cast member for 2 seasons and 7 episodes.
- He suffers from Crohn's Disease.
- He announced that he had given up drugs and is now living a sober life.