Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out or simply (Wild 'N Out) is a American improv comedy show created, executive produced, and hosted by comedian, Nick Cannon. The show debuted on July 28, 2005 and concluded in 2007 on MTV. In 2012, it was announced that the series would be renewed for a fifth season and would start airing on MTV2. The show's fifth season premiered on July 9, 2013 which aquired 1.1 million viewers which made it the highest-rated telecast in MTV2 history. The show aired on MTV2 for two more seasons until the show began airing back on it's home channel on MTV since it's eighth season.
The show features two teams, a team (Red, Platinum, Black, Gold) led by host Nick Cannon and the other team (Black, Platinum) being led by a celebrity guest(s) in which they battle in "improvisational" games. After three games, the two teams freestyle battle against each other in the bonus round known as the "WildStyle" in which points are added to the team's total score and if the celebrity captain's team wins, the Team Captain wins Nick Cannon's Comedy Championship Belt or if Nick's team wins then he gets to keep his belt.
- Red Team (Seasons 1-4, 9-present)
- Black Team (Seasons 1-7, 9-present)
- Platinum Team (Seasons 5-8)
- Gold Team (Season 8)
- Main article: Games
- The show is currently one of the longest running improv comedy shows.
- A usual episode of the show usually takes 2 hours to film but not everything that is filmed will make it into the finished 22 minute episode that will air.
- The show has had only 2 hour-long season premieres so far which have been "Chance the Rapper/Saba" and "All That Cast".
- The show originally aired on MTV for it's first four seasons and then in 2013, it's revamp was announced and later premiered on MTV2 instead of MTV.
- The fifth season premiere was the highest rated telecast in MTV2 history.
- The show originated from an idea while Nick Cannon and DJ D-Wrek were watching an episode of ‘’106 & Park’’.
- It was also announced in April 2017 that Nick is planning to open a Wild 'N Out restaurant in Los Angeles.